Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beers

Mr. Big - Live From Milan (2018) Blu-ray

Oceń temat:

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mr. Big - Live From Milan (2018) Blu-ray

baecb5f7f6299dc17a74a9dee9244c66.jpg

Genre: Hard Rock | Label: Wowow Entertainment | Year: 2018 | Quality: Blu-ray 1080i | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 25000 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 | Audio: AC3 / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 384 kbps; AC3 / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 384 kbps | Time: 1:52:05 | Size: 22.26 GB

Following the release of their 2017 album, 'Defying Gravity', Mr. Big set out on a trek that took them all over the world to promote the new release in a live setting. Anyone who has ever had the distinct pleasure of seeing the band live knows that the virtuoso musicianship and incredible vocals are on full display in this setting. Captured at a stop in Milan, IT, 'LIVE FROM MILAN' has a tracklisting that will surely satisfy long-time and newer fans of the band, and of course contains bass and guitar solos from the always entertaining and awe inspiring Billy Sheehan and Paul Gilbert, respectively. The set captures a special moment in time for the band and also serves as a 'greatest hits' of sorts as they hit on all their classic songs from the early albums as well as revered material from newer releases.

Tracklist:

Intro

Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy

American Beauty

Undertow

Alive And Kickin'

Temperamental

Just Take My Heart

Take Cover

Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

Everybody Needs A Little Trouble

Price You Gotta Pay

Paul's Solo

Open Your Eyes

Wild World

Damn I'm In Love Again

Rock And Roll Over

Around The World

Billy's Solo

Addicted To That Rush

To Be With You

Colorado Bulldog

Defying Gravity

Credits

Eric Martin: Lead Vocals & Acoustic Guitar

Paul Gilbert: Guitar & Vocals

Billy Sheehan: Bass & Vocals

Pat Torpey: Drums, Percussion & Vocals

Matt Starr: Drums & Vocals

25x6b0r19kgj_t.jpg

91jq8vo2y5pf_t.jpg

plj/00001.m2ts(MrBig_LiveFromMilan)_20181216_112516.823.jpg.html]nt1iqn[beeep]plj_t.jpg

loii50osd4k0_t.jpg

gnhlobsnxj0x_t.jpg

hxa6htgn34om_t.jpg

Download:

Hotlink.cc

https://hotlink.cc/folder/6e9b0661-010b-11e9-a73f-4c72b9e6bb68 

Ex-load.com

https://ex-load.com/folder/d2331504-0124-11e9-acdb-386077052d8e

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość
Dodaj odpowiedź do tematu...

×   Wklejono zawartość z formatowaniem.   Usuń formatowanie

Dozwolonych jest tylko 75 emoji.

×   Odnośnik został automatycznie osadzony.   Przywróć wyświetlanie jako odnośnik

×   Przywrócono poprzednią zawartość.   Wyczyść edytor

×   Nie możesz bezpośrednio wkleić grafiki. Dodaj lub załącz grafiki z adresu URL.

• 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Posts