Skocz do zawartości

Pozdro BrraDarkSiders Warez DS

Witam wszystkich, zachęcam do dodawania artykułów na forum LGBT. Mam tyle pracy z opcjami i ustawieniem wszystkich skurek, że nie starczami samemu czasu na szybkie wykonanie prac redakcyjnych. Mozecie bez problemu zanurzyć się w sieci. TUTAJ Mała pomoc dla początkujących w sieci DARK - duża lista zebranych przeze mnie linków do stron sieci DARK z całego świata https://darksiders.pl/index.php?/topic/463251-pomocnik-uploadera/
Buy now

MordeczkoDarkSiders Warez

Masz talent, który pozwala Ci napisać piękny i ciekawy artykuł, pokazać się i napisać w dziale LGBT, czekamy na Ciebie... Kopie z innych stron też są dozwolone, staniesz się jedynym z nas. Poczuj wiatr LGBT i zacznij wznosić się w naszej społeczności na tak poszukiwaną wysokość. zdolności. Pozdrawiam
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

0DAYDDL

Empire of the Wolf 01 The Justice of KingsEmpire of the Wolf 01 The Justice of Kings

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

acb916add0165fdd36ae0fd7ebad82da.jpg

The Justice of Kings (Empire of the Wolf Book 1)
m4b | 388.65 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B096RTL1DN | Author: Richard Swan | Year: 2022
Category:Action & Adventure Fantasy, Sword & Sorcery Fantasy eBooks, Sword & Sorcery Fantasy

Description:

Action, intrigue, and magic collide in this epic fantasy following Sir Konrad Vonvalt, an Emperor's Justice, who is a detective, judge, and executioner all in one-but with rebellion and unrest building, these are dangerous times to be a Justice . . . 

The Empire of the Wolf simmers with unrest. Rebels, heretics, and powerful patricians all challenge the power of the Imperial throne. 

Only the Order of Justices stands in the way of chaos. Sir Konrad Vonvalt is the most feared Justice of all, upholding the law by way of his sharp mind, arcane powers, and skill as a swordsman. At his side stands Helena Sedanka, his talented protégé, orphaned by the wars that forged the Empire. 

When the pair investigates the murder of a provincial aristat, they unearth a conspiracy that stretches to the very top of Imperial society. As the stakes rise and become ever more personal, Vonvalt and Helena must make a choice: Will they abandon the laws they've sworn to uphold, in order to protect the Empire?

"Richard Swan's sophisticated take on the fantasy genre will leave readers hungry for more." -  Sebastien de Castell, author of  Spellslinger

"A fantastic debut." - Peter McLean, author of Priest of Bones

Download Link:

https://rapidgator.net/file/9f1be8f35e56c41c13c1958235351c13/Empire.of.the.Wolf.01.The.Justice.of.Kings.rar

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 3 Posts

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Korzystając z tej witryny, wyrażasz zgodę na nasze Warunki użytkowania. Regulamin