Skocz do zawartości

Pozdro BrraDarkSiders Warez DS

Witam wszystkich, zachęcam do dodawania artykułów na forum LGBT. Mam tyle pracy z opcjami i ustawieniem wszystkich skurek, że nie starczami samemu czasu na szybkie wykonanie prac redakcyjnych. Mozecie bez problemu zanurzyć się w sieci. TUTAJ Mała pomoc dla początkujących w sieci DARK - duża lista zebranych przeze mnie linków do stron sieci DARK z całego świata https://darksiders.pl/index.php?/topic/463251-pomocnik-uploadera/
Buy now

MordeczkoDarkSiders Warez

Masz talent, który pozwala Ci napisać piękny i ciekawy artykuł, pokazać się i napisać w dziale LGBT, czekamy na Ciebie... Kopie z innych stron też są dozwolone, staniesz się jedynym z nas. Poczuj wiatr LGBT i zacznij wznosić się w naszej społeczności na tak poszukiwaną wysokość. zdolności. Pozdrawiam

Bądź z siebie dumnyDotarles do Szarej sieciWarez

Chcesz jeszcze lepiej? Zatem wybierz DarkSiders.pl jako swoją stronę główną, a ja nacisnę Twój przycisk i Twój Status ulegnie zmianie. Podamy Ci nie tylko Pobieranie, ale także linki do Startupu w sieci DarkWebbDepp. Idź gdzieś Zwycięzcy jadą HTTPS://DarkSiders.pl Ja zrobiłem to samo... Chcesz więcej, zostań redaktorem, dobra znajomość języka polskiego, niemieckiego, angielskiego, francuskiego i oczywiście Talent, którego musisz poszukać sam ...poniżaj się, nie wstydź się Szarej Twarzy, czekam na Ciebie! Ja kolor Twojej Rangi, który Cię wyróżni i ukarze w Świetle naszego Cienia.
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

0DAYDDL

Your Consent Is Not RequiredYour Consent Is Not Required

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

569995493683db9da7cd4c4a32e309d2.jpg

Your Consent Is Not Required: The Rise in Psychiatric Detentions, Forced Treatment, and Abusive Guardianships
m4b | 742.19 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 1637741480 | Author: Rob Wipond | Year: 2023
Category:Physician & Patient Medical Ethics, Medical Ethics, Sociological Study of Medicine

Description:

Asylums are supposed to be in the past. However, though the buildings were closed, many of the practices lived on.

In fact, more law-abiding Americans today are being involuntarily committed and forcibly treated "for their own good" than at any time in history.

In the first work of investigative journalism in decades to give a comprehensive view into contemporary psychiatric incarceration and forced interventions, Your Consent Is Not Required exposes how rising numbers of people from many walks of life are being subjected against their will to surveillance, indefinite detention, and powerful tranquilizing drugs, restraints, seclusion, and electroshock.

There's a common misconception that, due to asylum closures, only "dangerous" people get committed now. But forced psychiatric interventions today occur in thousands of public and private hospitals, and also in group and long-term care facilities, troubled-teen and residential treatment centers, and even in people's own homes under outpatient commitment orders. Intended to "help," for many people the experiences are terrifying, traumatizing, and permanently damaging.

Driven partly by individuals' genuine concerns for the "mental health" of others, and partly by institutions entangled with goals of power, profit, and social control, psychiatric coercion is increasingly used to:

[*] manage school children and the elderly
[*] quell family conflicts
[*] police the streets 
[*] control people in shelters, community living, and prisons
[*] fraudulently increase hospital profits
[*] "resolve" workplace disagreements
[*] detain protesters and discredit whistleblowers

Thoroughly researched, with alarming true stories and hard data from the US and Canada, Rob Wipond's Your Consent Is Not Required builds an unassailable case for greater transparency, vigilance, and change.

Download Link:

https://rapidgator.net/file/c1d7e6d529cefd871a410a30b3862598/Your.Consent.Is.Not.Required.rar
https://ddownload.com/cz0baku9k6v7/Your.Consent.Is.Not.Required.rar

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
    • 1 Posts

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Korzystając z tej witryny, wyrażasz zgodę na nasze Warunki użytkowania. Regulamin