Skocz do zawartości

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

beers

The Beatles - Let It Be (Deluxe Edition) (1970) [2021] [ Blu-ray Audio]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

The Beatles - Let It Be (Deluxe Edition) (1970) [2021] [ Blu-ray Audio]

df5faeba5092f3916a1b9o4fb0.jpg
Label: Apple Records,Capitol Records
Genre: Rock
Quality: Blu-ray Audio
Audio: English / LPCM Audio / 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit
Audio: English / Dolby TrueHD/Atmos Audio / 7.1 / 48 kHz / 12494 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1-EX / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -31dB)
Audio: English / DTS-HD Master Audio / 5.1 / 96 kHz / 6713 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Time: 0:35:10
Full Size: 12.55 GB

The Let It Be album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo, 5.1 surround DTS, and Dolby Atmos. The new stereo mix of the album was guided by the original reproduced for disc version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes. The Super Deluxe collection also features 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track 'Let It Be' EP, and the never before released 14-track 'Get Back' stereo LP mix compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969. Additionally, the Super Deluxe edition features a 100 page hard-back book with an introduction by Paul McCartney, extensive notes and track-by-track recording information and many previously unseen photos, personal notes, tape box images and more.

Tracklist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgI9q1e9Wtw]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_PuJWq5n4

2s5ynck8jy2t_t.jpg

Download:

Hotlink.cc

https://www.keeplinks.org/p72/647a206103754

01. Two Of Us

02. Dig A Pony
03. Across The Universe
04. I Me Mine
05. Dig It
06. Let It Be
07. Maggie Mae
08. I've Got A Feeling
09. One After 909
10. The Long And Winding Road
11. For You Blue
12. Get Back

John Lennon - lead and backing vocals, rhythm guitar, lead guitar on Get Back, lap steel guitar on For You Blue, acoustic guitar on Two of Us, Across the Universe and Maggie Mae, six-string bass guitar on Dig It and The Long and Winding Road, whistling on Two of Us
Paul McCartney - lead and backing vocals, bass guitar, acoustic guitar on Two of Us and Maggie Mae, piano on Dig It, Across the Universe, Let It Be, The Long and Winding Road, and For You Blue, Hammond organ on I Me Mine, electric piano on I Me Mine and Let It Be, maracas on Let It Be
George Harrison - lead and rhythm guitars, acoustic guitar on For You Blue and I Me Mine, tambura on Across the Universe, lead vocals on I Me Mine and For You Blue, backing vocals
Ringo Starr - drums, percussion on Across the Universe

Additional musicians

Richard Anthony Hewson - string and brass arrangements on I Me Mine and The Long and Winding Road
John Barham - choral arrangements on Across the Universe, I Me Mine and The Long and Winding Road
George Martin - Hammond organ on Across the Universe, shaker on Dig It, string and brass arrangements on Let It Be, production
Linda McCartney - backing vocals on Let It Be
Billy Preston - electric piano on Dig a Pony, I've Got a Feeling, One After 909, The Long and Winding Road and Get Back, Hammond organ on Dig It and Let It Be
Brian Rogers - string and brass arrangements on Across the Universe

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Posts

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Korzystając z tej witryny, wyrażasz zgodę na nasze Warunki użytkowania. Regulamin