• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
uswarez

Maureen Lee - Annie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2lkxz5i.jpg

Maureen Lee - Annie

Unabridged AudioBook | 1999 | Genre: General Fiction | English | ISBN-13: 9780752816982 | MP3 48Kb | Length: 18 hrs and 5 mins | 372.62 MB

From a happy family life in Bootle with her aunt in the 1940s, to misery in Seaforth with her mother and then to "The Grand" to live with her rich friend Sylvie, Annie Harrison's early life is full of contrasts. Her fortunes, and those of Sylvie and her sister, make up the substance of this novel.

Forced to make her own way in 1960's liverpool, Annie is content to rely on the support of her strict but warm hearted uncle and aunt. But there comes a time when Annie feels that she can no longer go on. Then a chance meeting leads to events she has no control ver and at last she finds the happiness that has previously alluded her

This is the only one of my books in which I have deliberately based a character on a real life person - I don't doubt I have unwittingly done so in others. Auntie Dot, the indefatigable, ever-cheerful invalid is a portrait of my very dear friend, Peggy, whose radiance throughout years of crippling illness brightened so many lives. Peggy died five years ago, but I shall always remember her with love.

Download Link

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi