• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mylove1984

i-Catcher Console 6.0 Build 44

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e68ceddb49674e98c5b3e0ea873ffbb7.jpeg

i-Catcher Console 6.0 Build 44 | 17.34 MB

iCatcher Console provides a complete scalable IP CCTV system, with motion detection, alerting, remote web interface, simultaneous record & playback, scheduled activity, device control, and flexible display options, exceeding the standards you would expect from a modern digital IP CCTV system.

iCatcher Console uses a wide range of camera devices, including USB webcams, capture cards (for connection to conventional analogue CCTV cameras), and the latest network/IP video servers and cameras. Because of its modular design, you are not limited to one type of device for the whole system you can mix devices as required.

iCatcher Console also works with PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) cameras to not only provide a remotely moveable CCTV camera, but also provides auto-tracking the camera can move to follow movement through a monitored area.

Motion detection is performed without the need for PIR triggers and external motion detectors. Once motion is detected, recording begins. For extra security, iCatcher can record before and after the motion event to ensure you capture everything, and sensitivity controls add an extra level of flexibility.

Digital image storage means that access to stored images is instant, and allows you to playback the footage while still recording, as well as a loop play feature, to continuously loop the most recent activity features traditional CCTV systems are simply unable to provide.

With digital image storage comes simple yet comprehensive systems for image management. Archiving automatically ensures you retain the right amount footage, image integrity checking ensures your footage i snot tampered with, and feed management allows you to precisely control the storage of images per camera feed.

iCatcher Console supports I/O input and control through a variety of interfaces, allowing almost any remote control configuration (subject to use of controller hardware). We have set up a web page that uses our Console with an Axis 241Q video server to demonstrate both remote control of appliances and the simple means to embed control of devices into your own web pages. See our iCatcher Console-based remote device control systems.

The flexibility and simplicity of the user interface is available remotely, and yet requires only a web browser for use. No ActiveX controls are needed, no software needs to be installed. The remote interface provides a full live feed view, with digital zoom options, control of PTZ cameras, multiple simultaneous feeds, and image quality settings to improve performance through bandwidth reduction. Playback is also provided with all the options of the local playback facility, and most of Console's configuration can be adjusted through remote administration. All of these features can be password protected at many levels to provide a powerful security system.

Whats new in version 6.0 Build 44:

- Preconditions for actions allowing a schedule to be set for when they can run.

- Aggregate I/O devices that can consolidate many different sensor and I/O values into a single value.

- New fully integrated alerting engine.

- Scheduled profiles for feed configuration and alerting.

- FTP upload triggered from an action or I/O device.

- Video export in iDomain playback from remote Consoles.

- Tripwires that can count objects touching as well as crossing.

- The full feed names shown when viewing the history folders in Windows Explorer.

- Alert arming and disarming.

- ONVIF camera discovery and configuration.

Added camera/device support:

- Paxton Net2 access control systems

- Morningstar Tristar MPPT charge controllers

- Axis M1013, M1014, M1143-L, and M1144-L

- Merit Li-Lin VS012

Download:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi