• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
uswarez

Rachel Van Dyken - Ruin Series (#1-3)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2ekm24n.jpg

Rachel Van Dyken - Ruin Series (#1-3)

Unabridged AudioBook | 2013 | Genre: Romance | English | ISBN-13: N/A | MP3 64Kb | Collection | 517 MB

Ruin, Book 1 : Ruin

I'm not your typical girl. I've been running away from the memories that haunt me for so long that the shroud of depression has become my only comfort. Ignorant, I was content in the darkness... until Wes Michels offered to be my light. I didn't know that time wasn't my ally, that every second that ticked pass was one closer to the end of something that was starting to mean the end of myself. He tried to warn me and promised me what he was able to offer, each moment as it came, but it would never be enough. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. And when you think it's the end, the final curtain, sometimes that's only the beginning. Wes thought he could save me, but in giving me everything, he ruined me. Because after one kiss, one touch, I couldn't... I wouldn't ever be the same. And from that moment on, his heartbeat became my own.

Ruin, Book 2 : Fearless

When I met Kiersten, time stood still. It was as if every cell in my body screamed HER. I couldn't look away, I couldn't walk away, I couldn't even move. My other half, my soul mate, was staring right at me. I had to have her. I had to make her mine. But I felt selfish doing that--knowing that I may not have endless amounts of time to give her...and even now that every things' over with and I've been given that time back.

Nothing is ever certain in this life.

Which is why I'm about to do something crazy, impulsive, daring.

After all, what type of person would I be if I didn't take my own advice?

I'm jumping off the cliff, I'm living fearlessly.

This is the continuation of Wes and Kiersten's story

Ruin, Book 3 : Shame

The demons keep me company....the darkness is my friend.

I ran away from him, ran away from the memories and tried to start over. A fresh start at college was just what I needed and for a while it worked, unitl my past began to catch up with me.

I'd always been the party girl, the one you could count on for a good time, but it was all a lie. I so wanted to be the beauty in the story--when really I knew I was always the beast.

When guys touched me...I felt nothing but pain.

When they kissed me...I felt nothing but rage.

Until he walked into my life.

I wasn't prepared to fall for someone--ever. My scars were too deep, the wounds too raw. But he offered me peace, he offered me security and love. I should have known it was just another lie--I should have known that falling in love with my professor was a bad idea.

But I was powerless to stop myself from falling.

And he was powerless to catch me.

You think you know my story, but you don't....after all everyone has Shame in their lives--you're about to know mine.

Download Link

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi