• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Gumroad - Bog Witch 1&2 by Dave Rapoza

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

DqtPUO6.jpg

Gumroad - Bog Witch 1&2 by Dave Rapoza

English | 10h + | .MP4 | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps | 2.88 Gb

Genre: eLearning

Bog Witch - from Sketch to Line Art to Finished Colors! +PSD & all my brushes

This video covers my approach to line art, applying color and designing a character! The long format video covers the entire process start to finish with full commentary and a companion video is included that breaks the process down to 20 minutes in case you would rather have a simplified version.

The following are included in this download -

- Bog Witch demo - 4hr 53m video covering my entire process w/commentary

- Simplified Breakdown - 20m video covering the basics of the process I use in the demo

- Character Do's & Don't's - 15m video covering my opinions on character design and presentation

- All of my Brushes

- The final PSD with all layers

------------------------------------------------

Bog Witch Part 2 - Grayscale to Color Character Concept!

This video covers my approach to creating a Character Concept for film/video games! I will be showing you how I go from grayscale to color. The long format video covers the entire process start to finish with full commentary and a companion video is included that breaks the process down to 23 minutes in case you would rather have a simplified version.

(Part 1 is not necessary for this video, but it helps with the character design side, this video covers mostly technique)

The following are included in this download -

- Bog Witch 2 demo - 4hr 30m video covering my entire process w/commentary

- Skull - Simplified Breakdown - 23m video covering the basics of the process I use in the demo

- Tutorial Disclaimer - 30m video covering how I arrived at my current working level in the tutorial

- All of my Brushes

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi