Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Pluralsight - Creating an Automated Testing Framework With Selenium

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

h37g1ad.jpg

Pluralsight - Creating an Automated Testing Framework With Selenium

English | 3h 46mins | 1024x768 | 15fps | WMA2 stereo 128kbps | 445 Mb

In this course, you'll learn how to create a real automation framework using Selenium. Learning how to use a tool like Selenium to create automated tests is not enough to be successful with an automation effort. You also need to know how to build an automation framework that can support creating tests that are not so fragile that they constantly break. This is the real key to success in any automation effort. In this course, I will reveal every secret I know from creating several successful automation frameworks and consulting on the creation of others. I will show you exactly, step-by-step how to create your own automation framework and I will explain to you the reasoning behind everything we are doing, so you can apply what you learn to your own framework.

We'll start off this course by going over the basics of automation and talking about why it is so important as well as discuss some of the common reasons for success and failure. Then, I'll take you into the architecture of an automation framework and show you why you need to pay careful attention to the structure of any framework you build and give you some of the underlying design prin[beeep]les I use when creating an automation framework. After that we'll be ready to start creating a framework. In the next few modules, I'll show you how to create a real automation framework capable of automating the Wordpress blogging platform administrative console. We'll start off by creating smoke tests and using those smoke tests to build out our initial framework. Then, we'll expand the capabilities of our framework as we create more tests and learn how to use techniques like dummy data generators to make our tests as simple and easy to read as possible. Finally, I'll take you through some best practices and tips that cover topics like scaling out, working in Agile environments and other important issues you are likely to face. If you are responsible for an automation project for a web application or you want to start using automation, you'll definitely want to check this course out.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi