Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

CGcircuit - Rigging 101 Volumes 1 - 4

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

7ka4ZV8.jpg

CGcircuit - Rigging 101 Volumes 1 - 4

English | 24 Hours | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720, 29.97 fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 2.18 Gb

Genre: eLearning

If you are at the beginning of learning about rigging or a modeler who wants to learn what is important for a rigger, this tutorial is perfect for you.

This is the first tutorial of a series about Rigging 101. We are going to start with modeling because not a lot of content out there talk about modeling through the rigger's eye.

After a brief introduction about rigging we will talk about Topology, Mesh density, Bind pose, etc.

Total 28:40 m.

Description:

In this course, I go over the key rigging concepts. These are the concepts that a person must know in order to become a good rigger.

This is for anybody who has never rigged before or has some small knowledge of rigging but wants to start the right way.

Total 46:34 m.

Description:

This video series covers the main Editors I use as a rigger. I show my workflow explaining why I like certain editors more than others.

Total 111:13 m.

Description:

In this series of videos I go over how I create animation controls and explain why they are so important. I also cover how to properly create and edit Driven Keys , Expressions, Utility Nodes and simple direct connections.

I also talk about the difference between the basic constraint we have in Maya.

Driven Keys, Expressions, utility nodes and direct connections are the way you add control to the rig.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi