Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Write Now: Write Your First Novel From Scratch Today

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pc7v4aP.jpg

Udemy - Write Now: Write Your First Novel From Scratch Today

English | 1.5h | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 237 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Begin writing a novel, novella, or short story today using this inspirational and practical guide.

Tell Your Story Today...

Isn't it time you finally told the story inside your heart? Within this course I will explain how to organize and begin writing a short story, novella, or novel. The concepts are the same for each form. The nuMber of balls you need to keep in the air and for how long is the only thing that differs.

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad.

-- Lord Byron

Learn the Components of Successful Storytelling...

Plot, character, and place. Learn how to juggle them all like a professional. Learn how to dis[beeep]line yourself to put the first words on the page. Learn the even greater dis[beeep]line required to put the last words on the page.

The thing about writing is that you never stop learning and improving your craft, and a review of the basics is helpful even to an established, USA Today bestselling author like myself. Jackson's deceptively simple course on writing a first novel is concise, and covers crucial points that every writer should know and constantly keep in mind. I especially enjoyed his advice on handling writer's block and its causes; I am guilty of reason #3. Sigh. A useful course, even for those who think they don't need it.

-- Lisa Cach, USA Today Bestselling author of the "1,001 Erotic Nights" series

For the Storyteller, There is no Greater Joy...

All your life, you've carried this story with you. Perhaps uncertain or fearful of rejection. But there is no burden greater than carrying an untold story.

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.

--Franz Kafka

Your All in One Source for the Inspiration and Technique Required to Tell Your Story...

This is your call to arms. Tell your story now before it's lost forever...

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi