• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Udemy - Facebook Marketing + Ads 2015 for Business and Entrepreneurs

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

GGloYPJ.jpg

Udemy - Facebook Marketing + Ads 2015 for Business and Entrepreneurs

English | 11 Hours | MP4/AVC, ~770 kb/s | 1280x720 | AAC, 51 kb/s (2 ch) | 2.89 Gb

Genre: eLearning

Facebook marketing and Facebook advertising for get a LOT easier after you take this course! Grow your page + sales now!

Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!

You get lifetime access including new lectures every month with several new lectures from February 2015!

You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!

What you will learn in this course is original, honest, and detailed! Learn the Facebook marketing strategy that generated over 50,000+ conversions free from countries where ad costs are high such as the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. See how I have earned over 1 million likes using Facebook ads to get $0.01 likes and clicks to build my social proof up to a top world influencer in social media marketing and online advertising. Try the Facebook marketing strategy that landed me a six figure client for free using Facebook messages!

Want to see how to get your next 1,000 sales using Facebook marketing for free and how to get your next 100,000 likes for under $1,000 in Facebook ad spend? You will get that and much more in this course on Facebook marketing and advertising! When you enroll in this course, you will feel the love, hope, and faith that inspired me to create this course for your benefit!

In the very first you can see for free exactly what you get out of this course. The first section shares the strategy that has been most effective for me in building relationships using Facebook marketing and shows you how you can get started with doing it immediately on your own Facebook account without paying Facebook anything! You then get the basics of Facebook marketing and Facebook pages giving you the chance to build a strong foundation in understanding the complete user experience and opportunities available to you on Facebook to make money.

What people love about this course are the 6+ hours of HD screen capture tutorials showing how I make exceptional Facebook ads and how you can use the same tactics I use to get low cost clicks, likes, cheap website traffic, conversions, and sales no matter what niche you are working! If you want to generate leads, make sales, build your marketing funnel, and grow your business, you can count on this course to share a system with you that you can apply to what you are doing starting today.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi