Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

PowerPoint Alchemy: Career, Entrepreneurship & Sales Videos

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

gPYh9Yn.jpg

PowerPoint Alchemy: Career, Entrepreneurship & Sales Videos

English | ~ 5 hours | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.3 Gb

A-Z guide on advancing your career, rocking business pitches, creating PPT videos & masterminding $20k products

Want to create ninja PowerPoints that blow your boss away and advance your career? PowerPoints that have the power to close client deals and that can turn into captivating videos?

Guarantee: By the end of this course you'll be a PowerPoint ninja with the ability to create mind-blowing presentations, wireframes for developers and even sales videos!

My name is Eric Weiss and I want to welcome you to our PowerPoint Alchemy course. We've done over $100,000 of sales selling actual PowerPoints.

As an ex-Investment Banker working in Mergers & Acquisitions, PowerPoint put my career on steroids and now as an Internet Entrepreneur it helps me drive sales, build course content & create videos for my multiple million dollar businesses.

During the next 3 days I'm going to turn you into a PowerPoint Alchemist by not only teaching you the fundamentals like the keyboard shortcuts, SmartArt graphics & LIVE presentation mastery but we'll dive into real world applications and case studies including:

-Our PowerPoint Mixology Framework to completely revamp your PowerPoint in less than 30 minutes

-How to steal SWOT Analysis, Porter's 5 Forces & Gantt Charts to sharpen your corporate presentations

-My Investment Banking M&A Experiences and a Goldman Sachs PowerPoint Case Study

-How we created multiple PowerPoint Products that generated over $20,000 each

-How to create PowerPoint Wireframes for 6-Figure Software Development Projects

-How to use our 15-minute PowerPoint Video Insta-Creator to create mind blowing PowerPoint videos like the one used for this promo video

Plus you'll receive 3 Bonuses...

-Bonus #1: The 50+ Slide PowerPoint Deck we used to build out content for this course - you can reuse it in your job or business to gain that competitive edge

-Bonus #2: Our 49 Slide Wireframe Template we use internally to develop 6-figure products

-Bonus #3: Our Copy & Paste Webinar Presentation that we've used to sell $1.9 Million of Products

If you want to learn the fundamentals, secret tricks and practical real world applications of PowerPoint with the actual templates we use in our business on a daily basis then this is the course for you!

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi