• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Alberto Gallazzi - TACFIT Survival DVDRip

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Kwpcj3Q.png

Alberto Gallazzi - TACFIT Survival DVDRip

English | 3h 47m | MPEG4 | 640x352 | 25fps 1568kbps | MP3 128kbps 48.01KHz | 1.73 Gb

Genre: eLearning

TACFIT Survival is a comprehensive, plug-and-play fitness training program that will help you develop a high standard of fitness by burning stubborn fat, building functional muscle and improving your conditioning level using a variety of movement skills and training protocols that were specifically created to improve performance in high stress situations such as competitive fighting.

The TACFIT entourage just released a new training program called TACFIT Survival. Truth be told, I have been looking forward to this for a nuMber of months, but I didn't know it was being released today until this morning when a few of you wrote to me about it (thanks!). I have not used TACFIT Survival before, but in my travels, I've spoken with a few people that have attended a TACFIT Survival seminar, and I've heard comments ranging from "it's freaking awesome" to "I thought I was going to die, and then I was done!" Needless to say, I've gotten mixed feedback, but overall, everything has been really positive.

"TACFIT Survivor delivers the best of both worlds: brains & bronze! These are by far the most sophisticated, stimulating, & energizing exercises rolled into 1 program I've experienced to date. There's not much I can't tackle after challenging myself to this program. A true mind-body fusion of unprecedented potential, leave your egos at the door, there will be no room! This brings a whole new meaning to "mindful movement." In today's KISS (keep it simple stupid) mentality, it's often hard to stay mentally focused & in tune with exercises due to their lack of complexity your nervous system craves. Not the case with Survivor, talk about brain sweat! The exercises are designed in ways that safely & progressively require the most efficient breathing & movement patterns you can muster. As both a coach & athlete, I highly recommend TACFIT Survivor for anyone who seeks substantial improvements in motor development, core power, performance breathing, & confidence."

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi