• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Digital Marketing Secrets: Proven Ways To Win More Customers

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

APuM9ut.jpg

Digital Marketing Secrets: Proven Ways To Win More Customers

English | 3h | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 456 Mb

Genre: eLearning

Learn how to reach more customers with less effort by leveraging the top 3 Ch - Search Engine, Facebook & Email.

Learn how to maximize your marketing efforts for the best results by focusing on the top-ROI digital marketing strategies - Search Engine Marketing, Facebook Marketing, and Email Marketing.

Generate More Leads and Sales For Your Business With The Practical Strategies Covered In This Course

Double Your Sales Using Buying Keywords!

7 SEO Tips to Rank Your Website Higher!

Get Targeted Visitors For As Low As 10 cents Per Click!

Getting Your First 100 Raving Fans on Facebook!

Secrets of Email Marketing and Ways to Get Subscribers Without Paying a Single Cent!

How to Write Emails That Will Boost Your Open Rates!

80 Percent of Your Outcomes Come From 20 Percent of Your Efforts

With tons of digital marketing tactics out there - SEO, mobile marketing, email, social media, banner advertising, etc - it is common for you to be overwhelmed by options.

If you are blindly marketing your business with every possible method and getting disappointing results so far, this is what you have been missing:

It's not about working harder (you will never have enough time to do everything), but working SMARTER (doing only things that are producing the most results for you).

In this course, you will gain clarity by learning to focus on the top 20%. I will cut your learning curve short by telling you exactly the top 3 proven online marketing strategies (your 20 percent) that will help to bring in the majority of your sales (your 80 percent)!

Content and Overview

This is a practical how-to course created based on my years of experience in Internet marketing and running my own business.

Not only will you learn what the most effective marketing Ch are, you will also learn exactly how to implement them in your business and use them to your own advantage!

This practical course features more than 30 step-by-step videos to enable you to model after my success:

What are the things to prepare before you start marketing your business website - this will potentially save you thousands of dollars!

How to make the very best out of Search Engine Marketing and adopt best practices to rank your website and enjoy highly affordable pay-per-click rates!

Using Facebook to build a strong base of followers for your business. Learn what you should and should NOT share on Facebook!

Model my email marketing strategies to close sales every month without having to buy or rent email databases!

By enrolling in this course, you will also receive support from me and I will be personally answering your questions in the student discussion area.

30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I trust that you'll like this course as much as I enjoyed teaching it. However if you are not happy with what you got after purchasing this course, I will be happy to refund all your money back to you with no questions asked. The 30-day full money back guarantee is my assurance to you when you enroll in my course :)

What are the requirements?

It would be ideal if you have an existing website which you can use to apply the techniques taught in this course. However, this is entirely optional.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 32 lectures and 3 hours of content!

Generate more traffic for their business

Nurture leads and convert them into buying customers

Save time and marketing resources by focusing only on the most effective Ch

What is the target audience?

New or existing business owners who want to reach out to more customers online

Anyone who wants to generate more leads for their online businesses

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi