• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
uswarez

Lexi Ryan - New Hope Series

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

t2_IGA8_N200_QQvnnn_MUWGga_Da_Cec_VLAUzc_L6_W7_Utb_UZti_Rka.jpg

Lexi Ryan - New Hope Series

Unabridged AudioBook | 2013 | Genre: Romance | English | ISBN-13: N/A | MP3 64Kb | Collection | 387 MB

New Hope #1: Unbreak Me

New Adult contemporary romance. Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is intended for mature readers.

"If you're broken, I'll fix you."

I'm only twenty-one and already damaged goods. A slut. A failure. A disappointment to my picture-perfect family as long as I can remember. I called off my wedding to William Bailey, the only man who thought I was worth fixing. A year later, he's marrying my sister. Unless I ask him not to.

"If you shatter, I'll find you."

But now there's Asher Logan, a broken man who sees the fractures in my fa?§ade and doesn't want to fix me at all. Asher wants me to stop hiding, to stop pretending. Asher wants to break down my walls. But that means letting him see my ugly secrets and forgiving him for his.

With my past weighing down on me, do I want the man who holds me together or the man who gives me permission to break?

New Hope #2: Wish I May

New adult romance from the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Unbreak Me. Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is intended for mature readers.

~ ~ ~

Nothing about her says cute. Everything about her says sex. And mine.

I never thought I'd see her again. Didn't think I wanted to. But the moment Cally Fisher returns to New Hope, I know I could forgive her the most unthinkable secret, if only she would tell me.

This time, I'm fighting for her.

After seven years. After breaking his heart and dismissing my own, I'm still very much his.

I never intended to return home, but to help my sisters, I'll confront my past...and William Bailey, the man whose eyes remind me of the girl I was, the things I've done, and the future I've lost. This would all be easier if William hated me. But he wants to be in my life, my secrets be damned.

If he learns the truth, it will destroy him.

Download Link

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi