Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Udemy - Automobile Engineering: From Zero to 100 for Everyone

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

sIH31QQxK6x6k4iOs8Zj5pUgBUgEjO6L.jpg

Udemy - Automobile Engineering: From Zero to 100 for Everyone

English | 2 hours | MP4 | AVC 2420kbps | 1280x720 | 30fps | AAC srereo 55kbps | 1.23 Gb

Genre: eLearning

If you can understand my language in the promo video, I GUARANTEE you of an awesome journey of learning. You don't need to have a degree in Mechanical Engineering to understand working of Automobiles! This course is all about learning the working of cars right from basics. The course will take you on a journey in which you will learn about automobiles piece by piece. We will take the most common automobile - A Car and then understand its working by taking different parts of it, analyzing it closely and then comprehending how different parts work together enabling the vehicle to move from one point to another smoothly.

I will not be using unnecessary jargon and terms that only a car mechanic will be knowing! The journey will be for people from variety of backgrounds. So even if you are a person involved in Biology Lab or in making Android apps, you can happily enroll in the course if you have interest in knowing about Cars,

The course will be mostly in form of video lectures, where I will be explaining the different components using diagrams on whiteboard. For very complicated diagrams, I will be including images and PDFs so that your understanding can become concrete. It can take a total of 2-2.5 hours for completing the entire course.

To make this more interesting, I promise to reply to each and every genuine queries of the students, irrespective of the level of toughness of the query! I wish to have every student enrolled in the class, enjoy this journey with me.

At the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of what happens inside the car and how different components work together in making a car ride comfortable, while moving from one place to another.

What are the requirements?

Just take the course with a fresh mind - like a child willing to explore something new and deep.

Basic understanding of the terms like force, pressure, velocity, acceleration etc, will be helpful, though not compulsory.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 26 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

Understand How Cars work right from basics.

Appreciate Mechanical Engineering, Physics and their impact in making the world around you a better place.

Dive deep in any field related to Automobiles of any type, in future.

What is the target audience?

Curiosity to learn about Cars is the most important prerequisite for being successful in this course.

Any one with basic (very) knowledge of physics can take this course.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi