Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

How to Start a Tutoring Business: Easy Self-Employed Income

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

VqkHTGZxe8HVsc3i3AcgWjlwgvmQYTTT.jpg

How to Start a Tutoring Business: Easy Self-Employed Income

English | 2 hours | MP4 | AVC 2551kbps | 1280x720 | 30fps | AAC srereo 66kbps | 1.7 Gb

Genre: eLearning

So you're thinking about making a tutoring business? Well, you're in the right place! My name is Kody D'Amours, CEO of Smart2tor - the largest college private tutoring business in Arizona, and PhD in Mathematics, and I have been there and done that. At one point, I managed 40+ tutors doing what you are looking to do, and I can tell you all of the secrets and traps that you might encounter. I'm sure you've thought of ways on how to reach students. Did you know that Facebook advertising is one of the most inefficient ways of advertising a tutoring business? Did you know that there are tools on Craigslist that can get you more students than you can handle? This is a $5 billion industry and you should take advantage of it!

Build Your Successful Tutoring Business Today!

In as little as six weeks, you can...

Manage tutors to do the work for you while you relax!

Have a full time job making lots of money or...

Keep it part time and still make lots of money

Build websites and gateways for students to pay easily

Effectively advertise to your future customers

What Are You Waiting For? Start Your Success Today!

It's so easy too. This course and the start up fees (less than $100 total) will pay for itself within less than 3 hours of work. After that, you are on your way to making easy money.

What are the requirements?

Know which subjects you are interested in possibly tutoring (we will discuss how to refine your skills later)

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 14 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

Advertise Effectively

Follow a step-by-step process on making the tutoring business happen

Understand which subjects make the most money

Understand how to approach different age groups with different techniques (marketing and social)

What is the target audience?

Anyone who is open minded and interested in starting their own business

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi