Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Alexandr

Publish with Confidence: Develop Your Career as an Author

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Vx4hCaWCn4dw7H6uz55j29x3z9sRghWb.jpg

Publish with Confidence: Develop Your Career as an Author

English | 2h | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 277 Mb

Genre: eLearning

What are the requirements?

This course is most helpful to those with a finished manuscript, but it's not mandatory-just know that writing craft will not be covered.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 19 lectures and 2 hours of content!

You'll be able to make an informed decision regarding which publishing path to take for your next project.

I'll help you determine your manuscript's category, genre, and designation, i.e. a New Adult romantic suspense novel v. a YA fantasy novella.

You'll be able to write query letters and enter pitch/250 contests with confidence.

I'm going to show you the ropes and give you insider information on authorial netiquette-in other words, I'm going to help you avoid ticking off prospective readers, reviewers, and fellow authors.

Speaking of which, I'm also going to give you a heads-up on things you might need to brace yourself for, i.e. trolls, pirates, taxes, etc.

You'll gain the knowhow to avoid gimmicks and shortcuts that can really hurt your career in the long term.

For those of you who are interested in self-publishing, I'm going to give you my personal step-by-step process and time frame.

To complement that, I'm going to show you how to either outsource or DIY most of the necessary components, i.e. graphic design, editing, formatting, etc.

Then I'll point out some traditional methods you can tweak to market your books (and your brand) in our ever-changing industry.

You'll learn where and how to find a community, because you will need one. Believe me.

Finally, you'll learn how to treat your writing career as a small business-equipping you with the right mindset to succeed!

What is the target audience?

This course is aimed at pre-published fiction authors, but the information is relevant to all stages.

This course is not a gimmick promising guaranteed success and one-size-fits-all publishing strategies. Sorry, you won't find the magic bullet here (or anywhere)

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi