• advertisement_alt
Alexandr

Jim Cockrum - Silent Sales Machine

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

alDHla2.png

Jim Cockrum - Silent Sales Machine

English | MP3 128 kbps 44 KHz Stereo | 10 CDs | 381 Mb

Genre: Audiobook

The first few copies of this book were sold back in 2002 - and as we plow through 2015 it's never been more relevant! The book has been updated eight times and has re-launched to thousands of eager readers each time. Does it work?

NOTE: Each time the book is updated all past customers get a free copy (as will you).

So, what's in the book?

Wouldn't it be nice if someone you trusted gave you a detailed list of what business ideas WORK online and which ones sound nice, but are actually dead ends?

Do you have anyone with a decade of proven online success, a track record of actually helping others earn a lot of money, and a spotless reputation who is being THAT honest with you?

I've had multiple people pay me tens of thousands of dollars to learn from me and work with me, and even years later they say things like, "It was the best investment I've ever made".

Thousands pay me monthly to get my advice at one of my two meMbership websites where I teach what I know about starting and running a hands free successful online business.

My second-ever internet business conference (CES II) with over 500 tickets sold out in less than 24 hours. We could have easily sold 2,000 tickets because of all the intense interest shown by my students.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi