Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

xidau123

Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial - Tips to Add Atmosphere in Your Images

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

40e9c0.jpg

Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial - Tips to Add Atmosphere in Your Images

English | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 120 MB

Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | PS Brush

Today we're doing another start to finish edit! This image was submitted by Stevie Keen. In the Suggest an Episode section you can send us any photo you'd like to see edited here in an episode. Let us know what you would like to see done!

Phamily Photo

First I'll start off with curves to slightly darken the highlight areas. Using Apply Image with a layer mask will make this layer more visible in the lighter areas, fixing any exposure problems. Next I'll use a custom brush to add in more fog. This looks the most natural when its built up slowly in layers. Using a darker color and then lighter on top will make it look realistic.

After we finish building up the fog I'll select out the tree using the lasso tool for the layer mask. The pen tool is great for making selections that are crisp and clean, but for this I'll use the lasso tool to mimc the rough edge of the tree.

More Info:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

ab287d0a9e8291f069e73b5f7bd27eff.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi