Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
milica2992

Regenerated Doctor Who eBooks (Addendum- Updated)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

talesoftrenzalore_zpsmb9bpdkx.jpg

Regenerated Doctor Who eBooks (Addendum- Updated)

- The entire list is included in a separate document ('Contents.rtf'), but the short answer is that this addendum contains a few books that didn't fit into any particular category with the first set, as well as the often requested Big Finish Short Trips collection!

Why weren't these included in the initial collection?

- Honestly, for a few of the books in the 'Odds and Ends' folder, I simply missed them in the initial collection. The Big Finish Short Trips collection. Well, when I first looked the original source files over, I thought to myself, "There's no way I can fix these!" The original scans of these books were, frankly, garbled to a point of being unrecognizable, but, after massaging the text out a page at a time (sometimes a paragraph or even a line at a time), I was able to produce what you now have in your possession. The results are not perfect (far from it, I expect) but it's certainly better than it was.

Format: epub

Language: English

Size: 699 mb

Hoster: Uploaded

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi