• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
uswarez

Erin M. Evans - Brimstone Angels Series

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

t2z_Jz7_VYrsx9_Zvo_Cf_SUBDd_IYXnyp_g_BVy25_Owud_QVQWj_At_Q.jpg

Erin M. Evans - Brimstone Angels Series

Unabridged AudioBook | 2013 | Genre: Fantasy | English | ISBN-13: N/A | M4B 64Kb | Collection | 815 MB

Brimstone Angels #1: Forgotten Realms

Praise for Erin M. Evans's first book, The God Catcher:

"Extremely entertaining, The God Catcher was a great surprise for me. Evans' fluent style glues this book in the reader's hands. With an action-packed story and vivid characters, it quickly becomes a page-turner." -Speculative Book Review

[The story] flowed wonderfully and it was fast paced and exciting. . . . Every subplot or side story all seemed natural and fitting. . . .I loved the characters. Everything was described well enough to give you an idea and it allowed for your imagination to create the rest. It's as vivid and as abstract as you can get, all thanks to the descriptions. -Read Between the Lines

"Under Evans' pen, the city of Waterdeep really comes to life on the page; full of everything that a city needs to be a thriving home for a great story. . . . Evans proves to be a bit of a master at laying the seeds for one plot and then having it turn into something else when you're not expecting it (even though it ends up looking like it was going that way the whole time)."

Brimstone Angels #2: Lesser Evils

"Well, I'm now behind on my own writing, because I couldn't tear myself away from Lesser Evils. Then again, I'm only behind by a single day--because I really couldn't tear myself away from Lesser Evils. If the next one's not out until tomorrow, it's still too far off. And if Evans is not already a name spoken of as part of the true Forgotten Realms pantheon, along with Kemp, Cunningham, and Salvatore, it can only be because she has fewer books out, and thus hasn't reached everyone yet."- Ari Marmell, author of Agents of Artifice, The Conqueror's Shadow, and the Widdershins Adventure series

"Lesser Evils is incredibly immersive and technically brilliant. I love the complex characters and layered plot, and the dialogue is sharp, natural, and brimming with personality. It's one of those books where you forget about the fact that you're reading a book, and just experience the story as though you were there. Erin M. Evans has a rare talent. She's one to follow for sure."-Susan J. Morris, author of "Writers Don't Cry" column on Omnivoracious, an Amazon.com books blog

"Lesser Evils will leave you begging for more from Erin M. Evans. Intrigue upon intrigue and a host of unforgettable characters interwoven into a plot that is riddled with heart-stopping action.Who could ask for more!" -Chris A. Jackson, award-winning author of Scimitar Moon

Download Link

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi