Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

xidau123

Photo Manipulation in Photoshop: Introduction to Creating Surreal Imagery With Felicia Simion

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

7f703fbdd7df163363543258cb5aff54.jpg

Photo Manipulation in Photoshop: Introduction to Creating Surreal Imagery With Felicia Simion

Duration: 17m | h264, yuv420p, 1368x786, 15fps | aac, 44100 Hz, 2 chs | 418 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project Files Included

Welcome to my class! I am excited to share with you my process for capturing and creating ephemeral, atmospherical photos. Students will take their photography to a new level, nurture imagination, and learn to combine real with fictional. This type of photo manipulation work is often used in book cover design, illustrating album covers, and elements for interior decoration.

I've been an artist and photographer since I can remember. My work involves taking various figure and environmental photos and manipulating them to create an image that evokes a distinct feeling grounded in a place.

What You'll Learn

I'll teach you my photo manipulation process in Photoshop and provide some tips in achieving your desired look.

*Background and Environment. I will discuss how a simple background is essential to this creative process.

*Figure. I will teach how to create a "levitation" posture with your figure, as if the body is flying - "no gravity" style.

*Texture. We will explore some layering techniques to achieve different textures for your image.

*Light and Color. I will teach you some techniques for exploring your concept through texture, light and color.

*Final Touches. You will learn how to critique and perfect your work, and add finishing touches.

download.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi