• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
uswarez

Roxane Gay - Bad Feminist

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

t2_Ncs62vc1m_Kt53_c_Sm_Jlxn_Gg_Hj881p_Lo_G6_C6_FVmc_PJPqx_E.jpg

Roxane Gay - Bad Feminist : Essays

Unabridged AudioBook | 2014 | Genre: Pol/Soc/Relig | English | ISBN-13: N/A | MP3 64Kb | Length: 11 hrs and 46 mins | 323.69 MB

"Pink is my favorite color. I used to say my favorite color was black to becool, but it is pink-all shades of pink. If I have an accessory, it is probably pink. I read Vogue, and I'm not doing it ironically, though it might seem that way. I once live-tweeted the September issue."

In these funny and insightful essays, Roxane Gay takes us through the journey of her evolution as a woman of color while also taking readers on a ride through culture of the last few years and commenting on the state of feminism today. The portrait that emerges is not only one of an incredibly insightful woman continually growing to understand herself and our society, but also one of our culture.

Bad Feminist is a sharp, funny, and spot-on look at the ways in which the culture we consume becomes who we are, and an inspiring call-to-arms of all the ways we still need to do better.

Download Link

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi