Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

630336754929343335e8d40575b685da_zpsquqlxxdh.jpg

Udemy - Simple Smart Business System

Learn How Easy It Is To Start A Business - Solving Local Problems With A Globally Outsourced Workforce

Freelancers, Outsourcers and Outside Contractors, these workers go by many names. But, savvy business men and women simply call them their GO-TO workforce - whenever they want projects completed on-time and under-budget.

You can get in the business!

If you are looking for a viable, easy to enter business, one that you can start on a shoestring budget you'll want to understand how profitable and simple it is to solve expensive problems for other local businesses, with globally outsourced workers!

Watch over my shoulder as I step-by-step march you to success.

You'll learn the ropes from how to get started, to client and worker retention tactics that make it easy for your business to grow!

NOTE: This is one of the few business plans that you can still start on a shoestring budget, with little time to invest, and yet scale to meet your needs and dreams over time!

"The amount that local business are willing to pay for work, vs the amount of money people in some countries will be delighted to do the work - makes a career helping both sides profitable and satisfying! "

These systems that I've set up for success are so easy that many I call it "The Simple Smart System"!

Format: mp4

Language: English

Size:

Hoster: Uploaded

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi