caovantan

Udemy : Low-Poly vector drawing and animation

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a7b04dc01fb63bed63d1d3560b098fc0.jpg

Udemy : Low-Poly vector drawing and animation

MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 74 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 656 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to quickly turn a plain photo into low-polygonal looking objects

Hello and welcome to my UDEMY class! In this class I will teach you how to draw and animate vector low polygonal looking models in Anime Studio Pro. This software is a powerful vector drawing and animation tool that I am using for more then a 7 years and it's the perfect replacement for Adobe Flash, Toon Boom Studio and many other illustrations and vector animation software.

This class is a project based so I am going to show you only the tools you need for finishing this type of project. We will start by exploring the basic tools and setup and after a short introduction, we will dive in and start creating the illusion of 3D low-poly look. This project is split into three main parts: Drawing, Coloring, Animation. During this class I will also show you some tips and tricks, making your work even faster, and we will take a look how to solve some troubleshooting problems.

Readmore:

This class is made to serve you as an introduction to this powerful software, and an introduction to my future Anime Studio classes that will be focused on more advanced mograph and animation topics. If you are interested in adding this software to your animation and design arsenal, jump right in and let's be creative.

What are the requirements?

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 28 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!

Gain basic skills in Anime Studio Pro with project based exercise

Turn any reference image into low-poly looking graphics

Understand how to use the Smart Bone option to control animation in Anime Studio

Learn to manipulate with the keyframes in the timeline

What is the target audience?

This course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Anime Studio and/or students who wants to add this powerful vector drawing and animation software into their animation & design arsenal.

313da82f81c094fa6effe0e9471c207f.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi