Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

How to Turn "The Main Asset to Achieve Goals" into a Habit !

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

dd368b042692e11b24adf18abee0b468.jpg

How to Turn "The Main Asset to Achieve Goals" into a Habit

English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 184 MB

eLearning, Personal Development, Productivity | Skill level: All level

How Your Dreams Will Come True By Practically Mastering Time Management as a Habit to Achieve What You Aspire.

I want to congratulate you on being just 3 steps from success in what you aspire (you'll know why 3 in a couple of minutes).

It's possible to achieve everything we aspire, however, we just need to have the correct planning and the effective assets. For instance, my goal was to be a successful journalist and then teach the most spoken language in the world; English, to people in my country. I've already done more than that (check my profile).

Using my experience in journalism I assert that it's really easy to publish any idea in any society by stressing it enough in the right way and the right time, and that's why I felt the urge to share a practical right idea to touch peoples' lives.

This course explains and facilitates the most important asset to achieve goals, the asset that stands solely as the main difference between people who eat, drink, sleep, get married, have kids and DIE, and people who actually enjoy their lives and have an impact on the world. This asset is time management. This course also turns this asset into a habit very easily.

You can and you deserve to be successful in what you aspire. You can achieve your goals using my simple, short, specific, informative, updated, practical , guaranteed, cheap to apply course, which has fast results and which targets certain and specific kind of people who truly believe that it's possible to achieve dreams (if you weren't one of them kindly save your time and money and don't take the course).

Udemy's system allows you 30 days to fully refund your money; so don't worry there's no risk. I myself am offering the first three sections of this course, including the longest lecture in the course, for free previewing.

Be more effective and successful, because time management is the main asset for that. Do that now because any delay means a delay in your destined success, and because the 3 necessary steps to achieve what you aspire are taking this course, implementing what's in it and starting what you aspire after you get the main asset to achieve it.

What are the requirements?

- English

- Papers and pencils or pens

- Glue

- A Lighter is recommended

What am I going to get from this course?

- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

- Know the worthiness of time

- Take the first and the most important step to achieve your dream

- Decrease "the mentally drunk phases" of your day

- Control and manage time and turn that into a habit

- Be more successful and effective in every aspect of life

- Learn about the golden circle and how to convince others and convince yourself

What is the target audience?

- People who believe in the ability to change any bad habits they have

- People who know that they waste a lot of time

- People who want to do more daily

- People who have dreams

- there are two types of people; people who eat, drink, sleep, get married, have kids and die, AND people who actually have a plan to succeed and have an - impact on this world which can't be achieved no matter what it was without time management. you shouldn't take that course if you were the first type.

- People who are stressed and have lots and lots of responsibilities

- People who want to be more effective and successful

7a23a269cf3b53d14c8f07e5b6d82aed.jpg

04741a4862249ac5948202e76c12134c.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi