Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Udemy - Learn Construct.2: Creating an RPG in HTML5!

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

99048d74f2529e4e4923c2c361df1692.jpg

Udemy - Learn Construct 2: Creating an RPG in HTML5!

MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 59 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 654 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Jumpstart your RPG today! Learn how to fuel your own creativity by understanding these core prin[beeep]les. C2 will amaze!

What is the course about?

This course is about learning the core prin[beeep]les of making an RPG game with Construct 2. Making an RPG is broad but with these lectures you will find it is easier than you think. The disclaimer I have is this: Come into this course with a plan. If you want to just learn the prin[beeep]les that is absolutely fine. By the end you will have a completed RPG engine. But, if you want to make your own RPG then plan out your game. Use these prin[beeep]les and ideas and expand on them and this course will be worth twice what you paid!

What material is included?

In the beginning of the course you have access to all of the assets used (art, animations) so you can make the same game along with me. In the download you will find the .capx we create at the end of the lecture! Note: There is no sound because I wanted this to just focus on the prin[beeep]les of the game.

What does this course include?

Read more:

Intuitive Player Movement!

Interact-able hotbar with attacks and abilites!

Static NPC story arc Chat!

Real time user data!

Melee Attack!

Configurable projectile attack

Healing ability

Dynamic Camera

Enemy AI using Line of Sight

Enemy movement

Player health and death

End game

Random enemy spawning

Pushing the limits of Construct Free but great for C2 Personal

All assets are free to use for commercial use.

Why take this course?

This course is geared to those who have always wanted to know what it takes to make an RPG. I will tell you right now, it's a lot of work. But I guarantee this course will jump start any effort you put into making a complete "RPG" game.

Is this course right for me?

If you have never programmed before this course this might be a bit over your head. Even with Construct 2, you still need to learn the basics! If you have programmed before this course will be perfect for you to follow along!

How is this course structured?

I structure all of my courses differently each time. However, this course is a broken down version of how to make a finish RPG. Since RPGS are all different, it's the skeletal structure one might need to actually move forward and finish their game! All of my courses and lectures are taught in a way where there is no fluff, just straight dive into the code and program. Learn the craft while using the tool.

I hope to see you in the lectures!

Your future instructor,

Jeremy

What are the requirements? At least the FREE version of Construct 2

If you want to make your own RPG come into this course with a well-defined plan for the game. Structure the game with an objective and a way to complete that objective and this course will jumpstart you like you wouldn't believe.

Basic knowledge of programming

What am I going to get from this course? Over 46 lectures and 3 hours of content!

Jumpstart their own RPG game with Construct 2

Learn the prin[beeep]les of making an RPG game

Create an interact-able hotbar in Construct 2

Learn how to create an intuitive movement system

Collect realtime user inputted data for our game

Display realtime user inputted data within the RPG

Learn how to create a Melee attack!

Create loot for the enemies to drop !

Know how to utilize these prin[beeep]les to jumpstart your own RPG once the course is finished

Create a static NPC that can display a story-arc message for you!

See how easy it is actually implement things you may have thought were very difficult

Create real time combat for your player to interact with!

Learn how to make simple Enemy AI giving our player an objective!

What is the target audience? If you have no experience programming whatsoever try one of my other Construct 2 courses before this one. This course is for those who have a little bit more than basic knowledge of how programming works!

If you have used Construct 2 and have always wanted to make an RPG this is the course for you!

IF you are expecting a full blown RPG by the end of this course then you are out of your mind. These kind of games take years to make with tons of planning. I hope to jumpstart you on your quest but by no means promise an insane mega game!

7bcc75fd1a2c984eea34d34a2e3aebb4.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi