Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

xidau123

Self Shooting - Video Excellence On You Own

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

00f8fe0604cd5e483dd9e72cb5f7dbcf.jpg

Self Shooting - Video Excellence On You Own | 3.33 GB

Duration: 2+ Hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A guide to self-shooting video with the single-person crew. Do the work of a film crew - all by yourself.

*Are you an indie producer, shooter and work mostly on your own?

*Are you working on small budgets that means hiring a crew is not possible?

*Are you a one-man crew, doing almost everything yourself?

*Do you have a wish to create great YouTube content, but this means that you have to do this on your own?

*Do you want to improve the quality of your videos, to the point where your audience can't get enough?

Then you have come to the right place.

I like to think of myself as one of the world's most experienced self-shooters. Because with basic equipment, I have made several TV documentaries that have been broadcast on TV networks, all by myself. And I can teach you how to do that.

I've been a broadcast professional for 37 years. And much of what I have done, particularly recently, has been shot on ordinary equipment, by myself, with me as presenter. How does one do that? I even once did a single-crew, three camera shoot! Was that a world first?

Some of the best work I have done, I've been alone in a remote environment, shooting my TV series. And I use ordinary HD video equipment. Because budgets are tight, there isn't the cash to blow on the very best gear. But that doesn't matter. Because basic equipment is better suited to the one-person shoot.

This course will help you with:

*Gear choices,

*Dis[beeep]line while shooting,

*Staying light-weight and portable,

*Getting great audio, as well as video,

*Confidence building and new ideas.

More Info:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

download.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi