• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
dlebook.me

360 Video Production Using 6 GoPros and Kolor Autopano Video

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

961fafb84817254bac1164848f0e2d2d.jpg

360 Video Production Using 6 GoPros and Kolor Autopano Video

Duration: 53m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 358MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A System to capture, process, and produce high quality 360 video for web playback and virtual reality content creation

This course will teach you how to use GoPro video cameras, special GoPro mounts, and computer software to create 360 degree videos. 360 Video is an amazing medium for sharing experiences and has applications for the web, mobile devices, and virtual reality. In this course, we will cover

How 360 Video works

How to capture 360 Video

How to Stitch 360 Video with a popular software solution

Where to share 360 video online

We will establish a workflow that is repeatable and can be used over and over again to make 360 video content for Youtube, Littlstar, and VRideo. You should enroll if you want to make panoramic 360 video or want to create Virtual Reality Content.

This is a class for video production people, virtual reality developers, technology integrators, digital media storytellers, marketers, advertisers, and other media creation organizations. It covers the camera options and software solutions that exist to help make 360 video from GoPro cameras. It will take less than 2 hours to complete. There are quizes along the way to test your retention of the material. I also include how to connect to a community of 360 degree video professionals on the internet through Facebook.7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi