Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Network Pickup By Ben Ezra !

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

8de46760f1c23a6ad68893599d07d020.jpg

Network Pickup By Ben Ezra !

11??WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~509 kb/s | 640x360 | Duration: 01:39:52 | English: AAC, 109 kb/s (2 ch)

Audio CDs in M4B / English: AAC, 256 kb/s (2 ch) | Duration: 01:12:26 | ISBN-10: N/A

2 PDF Guides

Size: 593 MB | Dating, Relationships, Sex, Psychology

Now I'm not showing you this to impress you but rather to show you that it's possible for even the shyest most insecure guy to get girls when he knows what he's doing.

The truth is...years ago...

I couldn't get a date if my life depended on it...

Maybe you know how that feels?

When you over think everything you want to say when you want to talk to a woman...And it all comes out wrong?

When you feel crippled by the fear of rejection and you just can't seem to get that first date, let alone get her into bed or become her boyfriend.

I went along like that for years.

I had zero confidence and women could smell my fear a mile away.

Sometimes I wondered if I had some kind of female repellent on me because it really felt like that sometimes.

My chat up lines went down like lead balloons, I found myself paralysed with fear, like a deer in the headlights when talking to a woman, and I found myself alone and frustrated on many nights with nothing but my left hand for company.

Then one day....

I hit rock bottom and

I couldn't go on...

One day it all just became too much for me.

All I could see everywhere were my friends hooking up with girls, left, right and centre and I couldn't take it anymore.

I was jealous as hell and really frustrated.

Around that time...I was out on a run one day and was finding it hard to keep on going. My legs were giving out...

Somehow I equated the struggle I felt on the run with the struggle I was feeling in my life.

With some serious effort...I managed to push past that Struggle and run farther than I have ever ran before.

At that moment...Somewhere deep in my heart, I knew I had to push past the pain and discomfort that was holding me back from meeting women and having love and sex in my life.

Have you ever felt like that?

So frustrated it's like you're going to burst.

Something had to change...

So I began studying everything I could find about personal development...Learning from all the greats.

I studied Tony Robbins, and many others, who are masters of creating massive change in your life.

So long story short...After countless hours of listening and reading self help books I started to see changes.

For the first time in my life, girls were paying attention to me.

I started dating a lot and I loved it, found a new confidence that always alluded me before and cracked the code on getting girls to like me, go out with me, and yes, sleep with me, and it all seemed effortless.

Can you imagine what that would be like?

After looking at the success I was having, guys started asking me for advice...Looking for my secrets.

And so my life as a top dating coach began.

Now I've been teaching my methods to many guys over the years with some great success.

And I've always been looking to help guys get more dates, more girls and more sex.

Or that special relationship if they want it right now.

After about 5 years of doing this...I had one of those AHA! moments...I realized...

4465d0e886336005d8d8e3f87c88e6b6.jpg

209d8a7993e01a21ef37e3a18cf99d8d.jpg

16944bcf8c9da9b053629a71cb1e83eb.jpg

Download links:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi