Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

dlebook.me

Spanish Tenses Simplified Master the Main Tenses FAST!

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

74bcddc9dc7cbc1559561943e261af85.jpg

Spanish Tenses Simplified: Master the Main Tenses FAST!

2 Hours | Video: h264, MP4, 1280x720 | 30.00 fp | Audio: aac | 378MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English | All level

Learning the Spanish tenses can be time consuming and, unfortunately, rather boring if you follow the 'traditional' methods. Enroll in this course and we will help you master the most important tenses in the fastest and most efficient way possible by learning how each tense is formed, when it is used and, to make it even simpler to remember, what the English equivalent is!

Content Last Updated: Sept 2015

Work your way through the tenses in easy-to-follow lectures, then test what you have learned at the end of each section - as professional language teachers our experience has shown time and time again that by revising our learning after short bursts we are able to remember information MUCH more effectively!

Enroll in this course today and it is GUARANTEED to help your knowledge and understanding of the Spanish tenses. Whether you are taking your exams, finals or are just brushing up on your already-developed language skills then this course WILL help! Don't forget, you are covered by a MASSIVE 30-day no-quibble money back guarantee, so if you don't love the course then you can get a refund with no questions asked!

I am always here to take questions and I will ALWAYS respond to you. We already teach OVER 800 HAPPY STUDENTS on our Learn to Speak: Conversational Spanish course at Udemy. The Conversational Spanish course is great for improving your spoken Spanish, and would work brilliantly alongside the Tenses course.

What are the requirements?

There are no requirements except your computer/device and an internet connection.

It may be useful to have a pen and paper (or a digital option) available to make notes (this is helpful to some, not to others).

No previous language experience required, but may prove an advantage.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 13 lectures and 1 hour of content!

Master the Main Tenses Fast!

You Will Master Auxiliary Verb Use.

You Will Learn How to Form Each Tense

You Will See the English Equivalents to Help Retain More Information.

What is the target audience?

You can benefit from this course whether you are a beginner or experienced.

As a newcomer to Spanish you will be able to access the Spanish tenses for the first time in an easily explained way, allowing you to build a good knowledge from scratch.

As an experienced Spanish speaker you can benefit from the course as a refresher or as a more clear and concise explanation of the tenses you may already know, but not fully understand7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi