• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
dlebook.me

Understanding Flash! Flash Photography for the Rest of Us

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

23f25d87fa338886b612b7b95e1a5be1.jpg

Understanding Flash! Flash Photography for the rest of us

Duration: 2h 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 1.8GB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Have you ever heard this said? "I only shoot natural light" Let us show you how easy it is to master your flash!

How many times have I heard "I only shoot natural light"? Well, I was one of those people! Then one day it hit me like a ton of bricks, aperture controls the flash falling on the subject and shutter speed controls the ambient light... It was just that simple; everyone was making it sound so technical or couldn't explain it to me at all!

This course is designed to teach you what you need to know about lighting a portrait with flash, I'm not talking about "where to put your flash" but rather what is going on between the flash and your camera.

I will explain explains larger concepts about lighting, things like:

What makes light soft?

What is a stop of light?

What does flash do for your photo ...and why to even try and master it?

You will learn and understand the 5 most important pillars of flash photography! And by gaining an understanding of these 5 foundations, you will find that flash photography becomes easy, consistent and fun!7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi