Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

The Secrets of Freelancing : Tips and Strategies

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a123b581522cd44e50dd5407825fc2b6.jpg

The Secrets of Freelancing: Tips and Strategies

English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 941 MB

eLearning, Business, Home Business | Skill level: All level

Learn how to become a successful freelancer and how to overcome your competitors!

There are over 100 million people working as freelancers all over the world. Can you be one of them? Of course you can, anyone can! The challenge is that you don't want to be a common one, you want to be one of the best or why not the best in your field.

My name is Bogdan S??ntejudean and I'm the founder of YourLifeDesigners. I started working as a freelancer when I was 16 and even so I could face the competition while getting more and more experienced every year. Exactly like you do sometimes, I had to get over my own obstacles when I tried to gain something by doing what I love, creating unique and beautiful designs.

This course is packed with several strategies and all the secrets that I've discovered over the years. It serves as a re[beeep]e for those who want to become a successful freelancer in a huge and very competitive market. We're going to analyze different topics and situations while talking about some techniques that will help you get more and better paid jobs.

And because I always want my potential students to feel comfortable making an investment, I've included several free videos so people can see the tremendous value of this course for themselves.

In addition, there is a 30-day money back hassle free guarantee. Basically this means that, if you decide that this course is not right for you, you can get your money back anytime you want.

I believe that success is predictable and it can be engineered! If you believe it's time for an improvement... go ahead, take this course now, begin this exciting journey and it will be my pleasure to assist you on the way.

What are the requirements?

- The students should have only a minimum knowledge about freelancing, a computer and an internet connection

What am I going to get from this course?

- Over 54 lectures and 2 hours of content!

- Understand what it takes to be more than the average freelancer

- Get more and better paind jobs

- How to professional communicate with your clients

- How to organise your freelancer life

- How to improve your profile to impress your clients

What is the target audience?

- Those who want to become a successful freelancer in a short perioud of time

- Those who already work as a freelancer but who are not fully satisfied with their results

c59135ac4e6a50b6a9c63566f46c7ed8.jpg

4890ae728cde3af080e8d329efa89acd.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi