• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
caovantan

Udemy - Comprehensive Algorithms !

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

24538c86c35d8c40d00a65dbfee86b67.jpg

Udemy - Comprehensive Algorithms !

.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 26 Lectures | 3 hours | 285 MB

Instructor: Jordan Hudgens

This course provides a comprehensive overview of the concepts of algorithm analysis and development.

This course provides a comprehensive overview of the concepts of algorithm analysis and development. I attempted to make the course as straightforward as possible, to the point where no previous experience in algorithm analysis or formal computer science education is required. The videos review popular algorithms such as merge sort, radix sort, Huffman coding, and many more, along with some of the data structures that are utilized in combination with these algorithms, such as queues and stacks. I also review a number of graph algorithms and give introductions to additional advanced algorithm analysis concepts.

I developed this course while I was taking a graduate level Analysis of Algorithms course from Texas Tech University, and these are all the main topics that we discussed.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 26 lectures and 3 hours of content!

By the end of this course you will have a thorough understanding of some of the most popular algorithms and data structures

4b759566f0e543db9055126e70a0e213.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi