Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
xidau123

James Knight - Gentle Somatic Yoga Live! (DVDRip)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1510032038270096.jpeg

James Knight - Gentle Somatic Yoga Live! (DVDRip)

DVDRip | MP4/AVC, ~932 kb/s | 640x360 | Duration: 02:17:49 | English: MP3, 121 kb/s (2 ch) | 837 MB

Genre: Sport, Health, Yoga

I've always been interested in consciousness and learning how to live my life to its fullest potential. I'm a deeply spiritual person and I've been fortunate to have some amazing teachers in my life. While I was attending Sonoma State University I took my first yoga class. It was called Somatic Yoga, taught by Eleanor Criswell. I loved Somatic Yoga so much that I took it for several semesters. Eleanor, Thomas Hanna's wife, taught me how to self regulate and experience myself from within. This led to further professional training. By becoming a massage therapist and yoga instructor, I learned more about anatomy and physiology. While I was studying for my Masters Degree, I enrolled in several advanced study programs including a three-year process to become a certified Hanna Somatic Practitioner.

Over the past 20+ years I've maintained a private practice, facilitated workshops, and continued my education with the most progressive modalities in the field of Quantum Arts.

This workbook evolved from and expanded upon the body of work pioneered by Thomas Hanna, Eleanor Criswell, and Lawrence Gold. I am also inspired by Phil Shenk, Marilyn Warnock, Susan Koenig, Suresha Hill, Alanna Kaivalya, Tom and Trisha Kelly, as well as the instructors at the Novato Institute for Somatic Studies. For all those who are currently influencing my life and work in so many miraculous ways, I am truly grateful. JamesHeadshot

Over the years of teaching I have developed this new method of restorative movement. Gentle Yoga through Somatic Exploration is a combination of Hanna Somatic Education, Hatha Yoga, pranayama, quantum physics, and meditation. I consider this practice to be the most effective way to experience optimal health, and free your body of pain. I'm passionate about sharing this knowledge with my clients, family, and friends.

1510032044450100.jpg

download.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi