Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Udemy - ColorSnacks - Dress yourself.with confidence, ease and fun

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

b4499ec2d868f964050fae8ccc3a6f9a.jpg

Udemy - ColorSnacks - Dress yourself with confidence, ease and fun

MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 58 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 172 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Build your wardrobe with the help of experienced image consultants. Save time and frustration; feel joy instead.

The trainers of Image Masters, instructors of image consultants, created this course.

A course full of fresh and fun new techniques to integrate color in your clothes. Whether you're accustomed now to always wearing black, or have a closet full of color, with this course you'll learn something new.

You will learn the how and how to address color on your body, color contrasts, some color communication, and how you can use color to achieve certain effects. Everything on the basis of compelling examples.

You can complete the course all in one sitting or spread it out over time. You'll get the most out of it, by completing the exercises at the end of each section.

Comments from parti[beeep]nts:

I've had a lot of fun with the information from the course.

Even just by watching the videos, I noticed that I was looking at different clothes in shop windows

I understand now, why sometimes I was not taken seriously. That will not happen to me anymore!

Through the course, I understand that I am limited in my possibilities to combine the clothes in my closet.

Nice, these examples. This makes everything easy to follow.

I did not know so much can de said about color in your clothes. Great and useful tips. Thank you.

e40ac33018d051228f88ef5cd7b9d8b0.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi