Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Excel VBA - A Practical Approach.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a1410c68e7f65db2a2698abda0a7f887.jpg

Excel VBA - A Practical Approach

MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 66 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 1.17 GB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Practical Approach to Excel macros

A Coder is not god. What matters is - Are you a problem solver?

By qualification I am an accountant. And I understand what prevents all the Finance and Accounts professionals from taking advantage of Excel VBA (Macros) - it's the fear and the natural dislike of programming.

After the success of our last course - Excel Ninja (we were 110% funded in our crowdfunding campaign and today have 800+ learners successfully completed the ), a lot of our learners asked me if we can do the same for Excel VBA

Most of the books that you have purchased on this topic would traditionally start from Chapter 1, 2 amd so on. That's the WORST way of learning Macros. You'll be bored to death if you follow that sequence.

Because of this, we'll soon be launching a new course - A practical approach for Excel VBA. I believe the outcome of your learning should benefit you sooner rather than later. You should not be waiting till the end of Chapter 4 to start getting a taste of your efforts.

And that's why I have taken the liberty to change the sequence of topics and use a "get the work done" approach.

My promise - 1st hour of this course has the potential to save your 100s of hours right away

49e2787e4bf1c1161295680c518654c5.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi