Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

WordPress : An Overview.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f5987d223002ba99ae4bb25a0b74c51e.jpg

WordPress : An Overview

English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 100 MB

eLearning, Development, Web Development | Skill level: Beginner level

In Just 30 Minutes You'll Discover What WordPress Is, How It Works, And If It's The Right Product To Create Your Website

Have you heard of WordPress, but aren't really sure what it is, or what it can do?

Perhaps you've been told you should build your website in WordPress because it is so easy - but you don't know a thing about it!

Maybe you want to get started with WordPress but aren't sure if you should be using WordPress from the .org, or the .com website, or what the differences between them are.

Or you've played around with WordPress, but have just ended up lost or confused!

Well, I've got good news for you...

Because this is the perfect course for you!

This is a course for anyone that wants to know what WordPress is, what it can do, and enable you to decide whether it is the right product for you to choose to build a website with.

This is NOT a technical course. It is a course designed to give you a good overview of WordPress, so that by the time you have finished it you will have a good understanding of what WordPress is capable of. Please note that this is a no fluff, no filler, no waffle course. I'm sure you are a busy person, and this course is designed to give you all the information you need to know about WordPress in as short a time as possible. Take this course, and 30 minutes from now you will know everything you need to know about WordPress!

Unsure if you should take this course? - Don't be. And here's why...

This course comes with a 30 day, 'no questions asked', money back guarantee. So, if for ANY reason you aren't happy with the course, or don't feel it has delivered on it's promises, or hey - even if you just don't like my voice, you can ask for your money back, and get it - in full!

And while you are here, you might as well click on the free preview lectures and try out the course content before you buy. They're free for you to try out.

I hope to see you inside the course, and after you join feel free to ask me any questions you have inside the discussion area. I'd be happy to help.

Join now. There is no reason not to. It's completely risk free!

What are the requirements?

- No prior knowledge of WordPress is necessary, and all you need is something to be able to watch this course on.

What am I going to get from this course?

- Over 14 lectures and 34 mins of content!

- You will gain a good understanding of what WordPress is.

- You will know how WordPress works, what it is capable of, and the types of website you can build with WordPress.

- You will learn the differences between WordPress.org and WordPress.com, and be able to choose the right one for you.

What is the target audience?

- Anyone interested in finding out what WordPress is and what it is capable of should definitely take this course.

- If you want to find out if WordPress is the right CMS for you to use to build your website then you should take this course.

- Do NOT take this course if you are already experienced in using WordPress to build a web site, or are looking for technical content.

Screenshots:

250cee9da1308add687890c53a2b6173.jpg

fc39744a5916c24f80ab0bc6eacc44ca.jpg

a2c516fce5c6234f82450e2715a6dd63.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi