Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

xidau123

Next Level Guitar - Satriani Made Simple (DVDRip)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1511100758200106.jpg

Next Level Guitar - Satriani Made Simple (DVDRip)

DVDRip | English | MP4 + MP3 jam tracks + PDF tabs | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~2064 Kbps | 29.970 fps

AAC | 160 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 03:53:42 | 4.08 GB

Genre: eLearning Video / Guitar lesson

Hello Good People, David Taub here from Next Level Guitar, I want you to ask you an important question ... If you could study only ONE guitarist to become the player you've always dreamed of becoming, who would it be? I don't care what your specific dream with guitar is ... But wouldn't it make sense to pick:

Someone who was an acknowledged technical innovator, a master of blending different styles and devices across many genres.

Someone who pioneered techniques that even YOU can apply to your OWN playing, even if you're not playing at a stratospheric level. (YET, lol)

A legend who's playing still sounds amazing to this day. (In other words, he's timeless.)

A true revolutionary guitarist who's not just about playing notes that are technically amazing but someone who also gets that it's all about melody.

Someone who gets unusually cool sounds out of his guitar that thrill the ear and defy explanation. (But are SO teachable and doable for you to duplicate.)

Look, Hendrix and Van Halen are often cited - and rightfully so, of course - as being major influences to many, many, guitarists and guitar music in general.

But do you know who stood on the shoulders of those revolutionaries to continue taking things to higher levels?

Joe Satriani!

He set the guitar world on its ear with his landmark 1987 release "Surfing With The Alien." It was the first instrumental rock album to reach the Billboard Top 40 charts. Then it stayed on the charts for 75 weeks!

No wonder critics said this about it: "It can be seen as the gold standard for guitar."

Satriani's uncanny ability to re-invent common blues licks into catchy melodies is truly amazing.

He is also known for his fluid legato technique, unique two hand chord and arpeggio tapping, exotic melodies, super interesting and unique chord voicings, shifting modalities, and musically compelling song structure ...

... All of which I'm going to teach you. (And yes, you CAN do this!)

Although recognized as a legendary virtuoso with a black belt in music theory, his playing is as melodic as it is technical. He's all about songwriting, the creation of melodies, and drawing his audience in with instrumental storytelling.

"Solos I kind of care less about. I know most people probably think that's what I care most about, but it's really the melody playing that is the cornerstone of what I'm working on." - Joe Satriani

I was pretty young when I first heard Satriani,

but I remember the moment well ...

I was listening to the radio and on came "Always With Me, Always With You," an instrumental ballad that nearly lifted me out of my seat all by itself.

"WHOAAA," I said upon hearing the amazing melody lines and tapping licks. "Who is THAT??! I gotta learn me some of that!!"

And that became a huge part of my guitar journey. It truly helped me become the player I wanted to be.

And now I'm sharing it with you so that YOU can achieve whatever guitar dream is YOURS ...

So Let Me Tell You Exactly What I'm Teaching and

Why This Could Truly Skyrocket Your Playing

to the Next Level and Beyond ...

MORE Info:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

1511100801540097.jpg

download.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi