Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

7 Essential Techniques To Improve Your Celtic Fiddle Playing.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

70c6734f6201b8e419fab724ecd5bd12.jpg

7 Essential Techniques To Improve Your Celtic Fiddle Playing

MP4 | Video: 960x540 | 57 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 278 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Tips And Tricks To Developing A Distinctive Celtic Fiddle Sound Based On Over Thirty Years of Colin's Experience

Over the years, it has been wonderful to see musicians playing a few Celtic fiddle tunes with friends, perhaps at a house dinner or in a music session at a local bar.

Joining in with the music is probably the most fun part of all.

And this course has been created to help fiddle and violin players on their Celtic fiddle music journey and most importantly, having fun whilst playing Celtic fiddle music.

Take The Next Steps On Your Musical Playing Journey With The Seven Essential Techniques for Celtic Fiddle

Short Engaging Presentations

Simple Exercises

Learn On The Go

Ideas on how to create your own musical adventures are also included

Understand Some of The Secrets Of Celtic Fiddle Playing With The Seven Essential Techniques

There are many benefits to playing Celtic fiddle. You can develop the skill of learning to play a fiddle tune by ear and this skill alone makes it more fun to join in playing with other people at a music session!

And very often there is the question,'Where do I start if I want to take the next steps on my Celtic fiddle journey or improve my Celtic fiddle playing?'

Well, the Seven Essential Techniques, created by Colin MacLeod, provides you with that opportunity to take those next steps.

729d0b42c3419247b544a4ce2030ea14.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi