Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

UDEMY PFSENSE BEGINNERS TURN ORDINARY PC INTO ENTERPRISE FIREWALL TUTORIAL- kEISO

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

c96aa57f8d2fe37dffe9a4b55ca89a64.jpg

UDEMY PFSENSE BEGINNERS TURN ORDINARY PC INTO ENTERPRISE FIREWALL TUTORIAL-kEISO | 245 MB

Genre: E-Learning

Learn How I Transform just about any Dirt Cheap, Ordinary PC, into an Enterprise Level Firewall, Step-by-Step.

Hi I'm Brian Franklin. I'll show you how I take ordinary PC and transform it into Enterprise Grade Firewall.

If you need a flexible firewall solution that won't break the bank, this course is a must.

I avoid the tech talk and explain each step in a very down to earth, easy to understand method. I would dare say you might even find firewalls delightful after taking this course!

I show you step by step how I install and configure PFsense firewall software on an ordinary computer.

I have personally installed, configured, and deployed over 100 routers and firewalls, including 20+ PfSense firewalls in real production environments.

This course takes you step-by-step through:

- PC Preparation

- Software Downloading

- Installation

- Configuration

Not convinced? PfSense competes with and has replaced big name firewalls such Check Point, Cisco PIX, Cisco ASA, Juniper, Sonicwall, Netgear, Watchguard, Astaro, and others.

If you install firewalls or are into firewalls as a hobby, don't delay.

The price will be increasing on: 12/01/2015

Don't Delay, Enroll Today!

What are the requirements?

Internet Access

Blank CD and CD Burner

Network Card(s)

Laptop, Notebook, or PC with wired network connection and Internet access

A spare, working PC with at least Pentium 4 CPU, 1GB RAM, 10GB HDD, wired network connection, CD Drive

Small Ethernet Switch

3 Ethernet Patch Cables

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 21 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!

Understand the Basic Functions of a Firewall vs a Router

Install PFsense Enterprise Firewall Software, Step-by-Step

Configure a working PFsense Firewall for Basic Functionality

Tour the highlights of the PfSense GUI - Graphicsl User Interface

What is the target audience?

Beginners hands on course for anyone who installs firewalls or would like to learn how to

This course is suited for beginners with basic knowledge of computers and connections

This course is also suiited for I.T. professionals looking for an alternative to expensive big name firewalls

These is not an advanced firewall course

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi