• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
caovantan

Udemy - SEO for WordPress : Drive Traffic from Google, Bing and Yahoo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2bd35bccb9c02fc06bc3f9043c018f39.jpg

Udemy - SEO for WordPress: Drive Traffic from Google, Bing and Yahoo

.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 44 Lectures | 2.5 hours | 507 MB

Instructor: Craig Rentmeester

A guide for optimizing your WordPress website to drive more organic search traffic to your website or blog.

You will learn how to optimize your WordPress website using on-site and off-site SEO best practices that I use with my consulting clients throughout the United States and abroad.

Don't waste your time with other WordPress SEO courses that are outdated and only focus on simple concepts. This course is much more than a simple demonstration of Yoast's SEO plugin for WordPress. This course contains comprehensive strategies and techniques for ranking highly in organic search.

I have been executing SEO campaigns and developing custom WordPress solutions for over 6+ years. Now, I have spent countless hours preparing video lectures, slides and reference materials for Udemy so that you will fully understand how search engines work and how to improve your search engine rankings.

This isn't a get-rich-quick scheme that promises #1 rankings overnight. Actually, it's the opposite. It is a tried-and-true approach to SEO I use with my clients.

This course features overview lectures in each section where I break down SEO concepts into layman's terms to help you understand how search engines work and why certain tasks are important. Then, you will see examples of best practices using free SEO tools available at no cost to you. Plus, you will get recommendations for professional tools that will save you time and money.

Course Topics include:

SEO statistics and trends.

How search engine rankings work.

Search engine ranking factors.

Conducting keyword research.

Planning your website structure for maximum search engine visibility.

Best practices in page structure.

Creating custom page titles and meta descriptions with Yoast's SEO Plugin for WordPress.

Blogging for SEO.

Creating and submitting an XML sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.

Mastering off-site Search Engine Optimization.

Domain and Page Authority.

Ways to build links.

SEO Data and Reporting.

Things to avoid that can get you penalized by search engines.

Plus, I will be updating this course with new lectures and bonus materials to keep you informed about new search engine optimization techniques.

What are the requirements?

WordPress Website or Blog

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 44 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!

Achieve higher organic search rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo!

Drive more traffic to your website or blog.

Expert instruction from an internet marketing consultant

Understand how search engines work

Research popular keywords and effectively target your website content.

Properly structure your WordPress website for search engine optimization

Discover new link building methods to strengthen your domain's authority.

Hands-on workflows that you can replicate to improve your website.

More Info

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

f4a48683aaef4a390a9748e7c78b2a97.jpg

8faa5344d53198871c556ecae351735e.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi