Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

caovantan

Freelancing Online Find Your Passion and Your Clients !

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

b3b13681c4e78cae7329.jpg

Freelancing Online: Find Your Passion and Your Clients!

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 16 | 287 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Even if you don't have the required skill

Are you ready to invest in yourself? Learn how to earn your first $$$-and more-through freelancing

For the last many years, the #1 request from my linkedin/twitter followers has been "how to earn MORE money" because they told me most of the "earn money" courses they see are sleazy and or worthless courses that give you the same information you could find on Google.

I enquired them what questions they wanted me to answer, and here were some of the most common:

"I already have a full-time job. Can I really earn extra money on the side without spending 40 hours/week?"

"I don't know whether my skills could actually earn me money. How do I decide what to do?"

"What can you teach me that's new? I already know the stuff on Google."

Their questions were really interesting.

That's when I started seriously thinking about building the single-best course in Udemy on earning money through freelancing. Not just high-level advice, but specific strategies and tactics to help you succeed.

You DON'T need to spend 60 hours/week to earn $1,000 on the side...

You DON'T need to set up a sophisticated website or become an SEO master...

You DON'T need to get 10,000 Twitter followers or set up a YouTube/Facebook/LinkedIn page...

You DON'T need to create an ebook or product to earn your first $1,000...

You DON'T need to become a legal expert on business licenses...

Instead, you need to spend the majority of your time GETTING PAYING CLIENTS. Amazing when you eliminate all the BS.

It's not just about the money

When I asked readers why they wanted to earn more money, the biggest reason across the board was NOT just about the money.

Actually, the #1 reason I got from you was to be able to eventually leave your job and work for yourself or travel.

Knowing this, I focused on not only new tactics to earn more, but the psychology of your own barriers - the barriers that are keeping you in a "meh" job. Are you too busy? Not sure where to start? Nervous about investing thousands into an unproven idea? The Earn1k course breaks it down step-by-step.

6b287924edcaf437abb4.jpg

Download link:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi