8. Wake Up

9. I Know Pain

10. You've Been A Waste Of Time

11. They Call Me Mr. Misfit

12. Driftin' Blues

13. True Love

14. Screwed

15. Lead To My Grave

"I can still remember the studio-sessions that resulted in my first blues recording 'How Blue Can A Young Man Get' back in 1995. Like my heroes Robert Johnson, Son House and Big Joe Williams I recorded the songs in one session, live with no over-dubs during 3 to 4 hours. I felt so proud when I heard the result and, even if I had a long way to go, the recording opened up a lot of doors and lead to gigs a both blues societies and festivals.

On this compilation I've tried to gather a few of my many songs I've written and recorded over the years. I think that you'll get a good idea about the journey I've been on. You will, of course, hear the influence of the delta blues but also experience my ambition to develop and try to find new ways to write, perform and record the blues. I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy what you hear!" /Slidin' Slim (from the liner notes)

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi