Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Luther Vandross - The Night I Fell In Love (1985)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

jgnya6lpwnyw.jpg

Artist: Luther Vandross

Title: The Night I Fell In Love

Year Of Release: 1985

Label: Epic [CDEPC 26387]

Genre: Funk / Soul, R&B

Quality: FLAC (image+.cue+.log)

Mp3

Total Time: 41:44

Total Size: 313 MB

176 MB (Scans)

The Night I Fell in Love is the fourth studio album by American R&B singer-songwriter Luther Vandross, released by Epic in March 1985. In 1986, Vandross garnered a nomination for the Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance and two American Music Awards, Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album. The first single "'Til My Baby Comes Home" is notable for featuring Billy Preston on organ. The Night I Fell in Love reached number nineteen on the US Billboard 200 album chart and topped the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts, it was ranked #93 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 best albums of the 1980s. The album was later be certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Review by Craig Lytle: His fourth album under the Epic banner, and Luther Vandross still retains that freshness that is fulfilling to his audience and rightly so. This album spawned four Billboard R&B singles in "'Til My Baby Comes Home," "It's Over Now," "Wait for Love," and "If Only for One Night." However, as superb as these songs are, any one of the remaining selections could have achieved comparable chart status. For starters, "The Other Side of the World" has that suspenseful rhythm and engaging lyric; "My Sensitivity" has a balmy arrangement enhanced with a bashful, yet mature, lyric. As for the title track and the remake of the Stevie Wonder classic "Creepin'," Vandross is witty with his vocal stylings. "If Only for One Night" was also a remake; it was written by Brenda Russell and covered by both her and Roberta Flack. The production skills of Vandross are commendable as he exhibits patience and acumen to know his boundaries.

Tracklist:

01. 'Til My Baby Comes Home [0:05:32.12]

02. The Night I Fell In Love [0:06:08.48]

03. If Only For One Night [0:04:15.42]

04. Creepin' [0:04:07.63]

05. It's Over Now [0:06:10.27]

06. Wait For Love [0:05:17.25]

07. My Sensitivity (Gets In The Way) [0:04:10.60]

08. Other Side Of The World [0:06:01.55]

bv844czqc7b1.jpg

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi