09. I'll Remember Paris

10. Midnight Sun

11. Saving My Life Everyday

12. Million Dollar Dreams

13. Act Like You're In Love With Me

14. The Shadow Of Your Smile

15. Here's That Rainy Day

16. My Funny Valentine

The title says it all - Sony Holland's new CD is a representative cross section of her great ability on vocals. On her new album she presents 16 songs full of passion, rhythm and emotions, which show the great range of her voice .

Sony was born in a Minnesota suburb to a minister father and a mother who was a trained coloratura and pianist. So this family-background brought her in contact with music at a very early age. At the age of 15 she was studying privately with North Dakota State University instructor Bob Olson to learn technique and she was singing non-stop with everything from rock groups to school choirs. Later she attended Concordia College in Moorehead, Minnesota, majoring in voice with a minor in piano. After one year - longing to get back on stage and to experience living in a proper city - she relocated to Minneapolis where she joined Top 40 and funk bands. Then she moved to Nashville where she met a lot of new musicians and also a composer called Jerry Holland who just had a #1 country hit called 'Friends' on John Michael Montgomery. A little time later he became her husband. Now Sony herself has been gloriously immortalized with a great debut CD SWING, BOSSAS, BALLADS & BLUES.

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi