Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

voyeurnice

Casey Weston - Find the Moon (2013)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

bvvxouwydh19.jpg

Artist: Casey Weston

Title: Find the Moon

Year Of Release: 2013

Label: Casey Weston

Genre: Alt-Country, Country Pop, Vocal

Quality: Mp3/320 kbps

Total Time: 48:36

Total Size: 127 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Happy

02. Close to Breaking

03. Heart Don't Fail Me Now

04. Back to the Start

05. Cigarettes & Whiskey

06. Into Your Heart

07. Not Leavin Tonight

08. Crazy Fools

09. Headed West

10. Waste of My Time

11. Like You

12. Ain't Life Beautiful That Way

13. The Good Times

Casey Weston's voice took the world by storm during her top 8 appearance on the inaugural season of The Voice.

Adam Levine said it best when he said, "there is just something about Casey Weston, I have to go with Casey Weston!" With those words uttered, Casey delivered a run of memorable and self-styled covers that won over music lovers from pop to country.

"Casey, you remind me of a little Stevie Nicks" said pop music super star Cee Lo Green That high praise from one of pops reigning superstars is one that has ended up being prophetic. When Casey's soulful and memorable songwriting is coupled with her unique voice and story-telling come shinning through in her first full album in 3 years.

It is little wonder that Adam Levine told Casey Weston, "I'm not worried about you, you've already made it and have everything it takes to be a huge hit," when saying goodbye to Casey at the end of their collaboration on The Voice.

Rolling Stone magazine has tapped local singer Casey Weston as a potential standout on NBC's "The Voice." "Casey may talk like Minnie Mouse, but get that girl on stage and she's all Stevie Nicks." Rolling Stone writer Mallika Rao

Find the Moon follows Casey first self-titled release containing all songs written or co-written by Casey. Some people are insightful and thought-provoking songwriters that bring vivid memories and experiences to life. Others are unique vocalist that interpret and deliver songs in a way that touches the listener deeply. There are a rare few current artists who are both. We think that one is Casey Weston. We hope that you agree!

download.png

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi