Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

TheCornor

Orchard CMS Tutorial Re[beeep]es In Orchard CMS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

ae09e0be4ee4e12fa0df.jpg

Orchard CMS Tutorial : Re[beeep]es In Orchard CMS

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 42M | Lec: 17 | 150 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Using a Re[beeep]e to Create a Website, How Re[beeep]es work, How to create a Custom Re[beeep]e , How to Import/Export Re[beeep]es

HELLO WELCOME to this course on Re[beeep]es in Orchard CMS

Did you know how Re[beeep]es in Orchard can make Creating, Managing and maintaining your websites created using Orchard easier, simpler and quicker too?

Did you know that you can create websites using Orchard on a Production Server within a few minutes using Re[beeep]es?

Orchard simplifies the process of setting up a new website by letting you use website re[beeep]es. A re[beeep]e is an XML file that contains the start up configuration for an Orchard website. When you start Orchard for the first time, you can select a re[beeep]e that best matches the type of site you want to set up.

For example, if you want your website to be a blog, you can select the Blog re[beeep]e, and much of the configuration work will be done for you.

You can create your own re[beeep]es and customize the process of setting a website and configuring Orchard features. Re[beeep]es can also instruct Orchard to download and install modules and themes from the Orchard Gallery during website setup.

This course describes

How to use re[beeep]es

How to create custom re[beeep]es

Export or Import Re[beeep]es and

How to create a new website using a Custom Re[beeep]e.

Before you join this course I would like to introduce myself to you.

My name is Abhishek Luv and I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm an Orchard Dojo trainer and a contributor to the official Orchard CMS documentation website and I have created numerous courses and tutorial videos on orchard. I'm also the founder of Orchard Beginner. Now, orchard beginner is and will be the one-stop place where you can get started with Orchard CMS , but orchard beginner is still in its initial stage and it will build up pretty soon. And I'm also the founder of the Orchard CMS India community.

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi